Wednesday, July 14, 2010

wednesday 14th 2010

My first post.

Beautiful sunny day - blue skies everywhere - warm in sun but cold in the shade.

I placed my 18 year old chook into her sunny sheltered corner before i go and show Owen my son those two huge broken branches - they had fallen onto other branches.

Owen climbed up and shook them free - bit difficult as one was stuck but he managed ok.

While Owen went to look at our double garage - i feed my 24 plumply feathered hens and cleaned coop. Putting dirty chooks' papers into the garden fire heap to be lit later. Dumped kitchen waste into compost and covered with chooks manure.

Owen took off in a hurry after opening letter from his bank... person's cheque has bounced who was supposed to pay him for gibstopping work.

After my cuppa coffee i took Sam my foxterrier/papallion cross dog for a walk thru the empty paddock next door and on to Oaia road and back.

After lunch i cut those broken branches into pieces to be burnt. Tom my hubby helped me to carry and propped large pieces inside the chooks run. I raked leaves up from the lawn and dumped them into compost which now full.

Took pics of patio area where we had removed that leaning ivy tower - it was put there to cover that dome thingy to the sewer tank there. i covered it casually with a huge shell.

Picked lovely huge camellia flowers and placed them into narrow 'cylinder' glass vase. Gotta take paics of that - no one would believe how big they are!

Now let me see how this looks here in my blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment